A parent has raised that I have not addressed year 11 and 12 VCAL students returning to school, as I have only referred to VCE. The information from the Department of Education was that all year 11 and year 12 students return as well as students in year 10 enrolled in a VCE study for VCE lessons.

All year 11 and 12 students should attend on Monday and beyond, not just the VCE students.
I apologize for the lack of clarity in my communications. Whether a student is working towards completing a VCE or VCAL, both are highly important and our year 11 and 12 students should optimize every opportunity to achieve the best result possible for themselves.
The year 11 and year 12 students, along with the year 10 students who have a VCE subject they need to attend for, must enter through the Victoria administration entrance for temperature testing prior to starting lessons. Temperature testing will commence from 8.30am. If a student has a temperature of 37.5 or higher they will need to return home and should seek medical advice or COVID testing.

Steve Warner
Principal
Manor Lakes P12 College

X